In ARTS this term we have been learning to: Drama
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was...trying to make everything perfect for every seen.
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- Acting with my friends and enjoying it.
- Practiceing it.
The story that my group told silently was when crystal was sleeping and me and warisha gets jealous and try's to steal it.....
Overall I think my group worked well it was all going according to plan but when we filmed it it didn't go so well......